ENERGY & CARBON CONSULTANTS
Spiralite ductwork saves energy, cuts costs and reduces environmental impact, we must build suitable structures for the future, reduce our carbon footprint and use both new technology and new ideas to use energy more thoughtfully. It’s a very clear message which has now been embraced by an increasing number of project consultants around the world, by the UK, Emirates & Singapore Green Building Council, and international sustainability certification organizations.
Spiralite ductwork saves energy, cuts costs and reduces environmental impact. BREEAM have awarded Spiralite credits in two categories, Embodied Impact and Responsible Sourcing.
Spiralite is also recognised within BREEAM for its exemplary performance defined as ‘innovative’ building technology.
Spiralite has optimal sustainability and environmental credentials:
- CFC/HCFC and HFC free.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Full BREEAM/LEED/Green Star/Estidama credits; only ductwork to qualify for BREEAM credits in 3 award areas, including innovation.
- Optimal use of recycled raw materials in production process; re-usable and recyclable.
- Close to zero wastage on-site.
- Very low carbon footprint – a fraction of the 1,330kg’s for insulated steel.